The Premier Insulated Downdraft Model Series comes standard with dual motor variable frequency drives for automatic air balance in spray and bake. Constant airflow balance ensures proper airflow with “soft start” function for quieter start-up and overall operation. This model uses an innovative air movement system with smaller motors and larger fans than competitive booths, which translates into less energy usage without compromising airflow capacity. Full ceiling intake filters provide evenly balanced airflow throughout the booth cabin. Light fixtures are strategically located in the cabin walls to provide optimum, color corrected illumination. All stages of the paint process are operated and monitored through the Speed Convection Control System™.
- Over 150 foot candles of light everywhere in the booth
- Twin VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) for air flow control and economy
- Active energy saver mode
- 11′ wide fully filtered ceiling for excellent overspray clearing
- Tri-fold main opening door of size 9′ H x 9.4′ W
- White powder coated galvanized steel interior & exterior
- Dual skin tongue & groove insulated panel construction
- Junair QADS™ (Quality Air Drying System) Ready
- Exhaust Fan/Motor- 32″ Dia/7.5HP
- Solid Back Wall Panels – Single Row Pit
- Dual Panic Bars on Main Doors – Door Safety Interlocks
- (1) Personnel Door w/ Window
- Inside Accessible ETL Listed Fixtures with Limit Switch
The advanced control panels are able to control complex operations at a simple push of a button. Since the controls are not menu driven, there is no training required to understand the functionality.
- Thermaire Premier 24′ Downdraft Cabin
- Thermaire Premier 27′ Downdraft Cabin
- Thermaire Premier 30′ Downdraft Cabin
*Additional sizes and configurations are available for custom applications.
For Pricing & More Product Details: