The Automotive Smart Prep Station provides an outstanding environment for refinishing miscellaneous parts, products, or vehicle sub-assemblies. Since the Smart Prep comes with a standard full roof, curtains, walls, it is ventilated so air is drawn into the booth. The automotive smart prep station meets NESHAP 6H as well as other local code requirements. It includes heated make-up air and integrated paint mixing room, all in a 12′ x 25′ footprint.
Few Good Reasons To Buy The Smart Prep Station
- High net profit on cosmetic repair services
- Enhances customer retention & positive endorsements
- Has everything in one package
- Enhanced customer experience for dealership
- Comes with a handy desktop price guide.
- Convenient touch up for used cars
- Easily installed at your facility.
- Easy up-sell during or after a pre-service walk around.
- Proper lighting for bright visuals
- Built-in paint mixing room
- Has a built-in air heating system
- Complete training provided with installation
When It Comes To Car Dealerships & Body Shop Customer Survey’s, Anything Less Than an “A” Is Considered an “F”. Do You Know Why ?
Because the Lower the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), the Lower the Profit Margins
High Customer Satisfaction Index
Customer satisfaction index scores are an important part of everyday life at a dealership, and for good reason. Automakers want to hear from customers in order to gauge how well the franchise is doing in key areas, primarily the customer’s happiness with the sale process. Smart prep is a simple effective solution that will raise your CSI big-time.
The automotive smart prep stations are available in different sizes and configurations depending upon use and requirement. They can handle all of the preparation processes up to and including the final application. As important, they were developed to meet the requirements of EPA, NFPA and other local jurisdictions.